1. Our quotations are non-binding, according to available stocks. The current prices on the day of delivery are applicable.
2. The purchaser declares to accept our general terms of sale, which is essential for all trades. As a consequence, the terms of purchase of the buyer are not applicable, except when stated differently.
3. The delivery date is for information only. The SPRL Brasserie de Malonne will do its best to deliver on time. Except when stated, no penalty fee, discount or interest, or cancellation of the order will be accepted in case of delayed delivery.
4. All our invoices are payable in full on the date mentioned on the document. The acceptance of TRAITES does not give the right to change this rule.
5. If our invoices are not paid at the given date, the amounts will be increased by 15% without prior notice and with a minimum of 37.18 euros, to cover costs and interests. Furthermore, it has been agreed that all unpaid sums will return 12% interest per year.
6. All complaints regarding delivery and billing must be received within 8 days after date of invoice.
7. The goods remain property of the SPRL Brasserie de Malonne, until payment in full.
8. In case of dispute, only the court and tribunal of Namur will be competent.